We show you a simple catalog of cookies made through the indications found both on the DPA (the law for data protection) and in the guide on how cookies are used.
List of the types of cookies
Below we explain the types of cookies used:
– Technical Cookies
They are used only in some sections of our blog and can be cataloged in two different ways: persistent cookies and session cookies.
- persistent: even by closing the browser with which you are browsing, cookies are not deleted from your device. The date of cancellation of the cookie is indicated in the file itself.
- session: they are deleted once you decide to close the browser you were using to read our blog. These elements are necessary for certain sections of our site to function properly. Session cookies will always be used unless you decide to deny their consent (read at the bottom of the article to understand how to do this).
Third-party cookies, not managed by https://italy-trails-com:
By browsing our blog, you may run into some cookies for which we are not directly responsible, called ‘third-party cookies’. For example, some of these could be used to understand what the user’s preferences are and to be able to show him the advertising that best suits his interests. The time has therefore come to list all the third-party cookies on our blog. We reiterate that, by reading at the bottom of the page, you will find a simple guide on how to delete them from your device or prevent them from being used while browsing.
Third Party Cookies
These are the cookies that you may find yourself browsing our pages:
- Cookie Analytics
Help us understand what types of people browse our blog. The data allows us to carry out an in-depth analysis of the accesses made to a particular page and the total web visits to our blog.
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Europe) protects the surfer by allowing him, at any time, to know the way in which his data is processed within our blog. You can obtain a copy of the data, understand its origin and purpose and request that it be transformed into anonymous form. To do this, all you have to do is fill in the following form on this page and explain your request in detail.
How to manage cookies on your browser
By acting on the preferences of your navigation browser you can understand and manage how cookies are managed on your computer. It is also possible to make sure that nothing is saved on your device. Below we show you a brief guide:
From the browser toolbar you can select the “Menu” item. Select Settings. Then go to the item “Show advanced settings”. In the section called Privacy, click on “Content settings”. You will find the Cookies section where you will have the possibility to select some items concerning its use:
- Elimination of cookies
- Store cookies only temporarily, so as long as the browser is open, and then delete them once closed
Start Firefox and then to Preferences through the hamburger menu. Select “Privacy and security”, and then the item Cookies. You can manage the following settings:
– Disable cookies
– Enable cookies only for some websites
– Enable cookies for all websites
– Notify the user before any cookie is stored on his device
Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer (old version)
The exclusive owner of the data processing on our site is https://italy-trails.com. We remind you that you have the possibility to contact us directly using the form on the following page: indicate your request with extreme precision.